So, I´m asked to discuss some questions here or send the answer. To whom nobody tells.
1) Social Economy can and do contribute to the society by full filling the lack of not-seen needs (by the Government or market) of the people living in communities or just not. Helping other people out of a crisis, giving them the feeling of being heard and understood and prevent learning areas, so that they have the opportunity to acquire new skills etc.pp. will rise the possibility that these people in need find their way back into the society. Which means, in an economic meaning, they will 'pay back' the effort which was/is spent into them by finding a job, forwarding their skills, often also 'breaking the circle' they been born in to.
2) The SE relate to the private and public sectors as far as the SE also works within the supply and demand. It´s basically the same thing as selling shoes, just without the profit out of peoples needs. If there is no demand of shoes, there will be no supply. Same with the social economy, if there wouldn't be any need to,for example, an equal access to education and care, there wouldn't be the need of an social sector all along.
3) The difficulties of the promotion of the SE lies within the capitalism I think, enterprises, products etc. which are non profit mostly never obtain what was put in at the beginning. Money flows into companies, buildings, projects, wich will (mostly) immediately full fill a purpose which will pay back the money or is needed to make money. The time to reap the fruit of the labour of the SE is not seen within months or even by tomorrow, but, in the end it provides a large amount of fruits. But by full filling need, the shorter, the better is it. Time is money. So longterm work until you´ll see the success is within the moneymaking business nothing, you´ll choose.
4) Simple as that, yes, they should. Same with education and art. These Sectors should be swimming in money without having to pay anything back, so they have the possibility to pay it back to the people, which will pay it back in money, when they´re educated, mentally fine and creative.
5) 'My' government promotes the SE, still not even close to enough so, but still on a solid level. I think I made the why clear in answer of question 4.